Thursday, August 14, 2008

LOVE JUNKIES

She tells me you are my addiction
My junky affliction
You are my crack cocaine and heroin
All rolled up into one potent love blunt
Every hit I take of you keeps me coming back for another taste
I never get my fill of you
Your love keeps me high
You are my methadone, my crystal meth
Inhale deeply your potent smoky love breath
People don’t understand why I am with you
I tell them she is my opium my speed my valium
She is a drug whose potency no other seller can match
My lover is my addiction
She is a drug and rehab all in one
I want more of her and double the quantity
She is my peaceful sex addiction
I chase after her like a junky craving a fix
She is my addiction and I am hers
Together we stay on this fix
People keep trying to tell us to stop
She is exotic medical pot
I say please please listen
we are each others addiction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Web Site Counter
 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites