Monday, October 6, 2008

My Son Samoa & Me Getting Ready for Halloween



My son asked me what do you like about the earth
I told him I like the sunrise and the cold raindrops
I like the rough smooth rocks
He said I like the sunshine in my eyes

to see everything and the beautiful trees
I say I like grass and the smell of burning incense
flowing in my nostrils

I like the feeling of smushed earth dirt
between my brown bear colorful painted toes
He said I like the feeling of the floor under my feet

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you've got a very handsome son and that poem is just beautiful.

    You said you have one blog but I found two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boy..! Looking good in his Halloween costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's such a lovely child. A true dad's treasure. Thanks for sharing this with me.

    ReplyDelete

Free Web Site Counter
 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites