Monday, April 27, 2009

that wet pussy

I want to come inside for a deep love ride
want to put every inch in that pussy pinch ever since we first met
wanted to make you wet
see how wet you can get
make that smooth pussy honey trickle and pour down all around
want you to want me to hunt me
wanna catch you in my clutches feel the rushes when fingers and lips touches ignite the flame torch of desire that flickering fire
as you burn and drip in between your hips
wet pussy sips as the dick gets slipped
you want me to go down on you like an avenue
get that close up view of those lower lips to French kiss - you insist
My hands run across your flesh and feel the edges of your skin
I want to penetrate
let me in let's begin and do it again and again
That wet pussy calls me screams at me wails like a siren
I want to screw you - do you - come through you
it's a calling your gap cunt bush slit is what I want to hit
to pipe let's do it right I want you to be my personal slut,
bust my nut
I want to advance on you like an army invading the enemy
enter your dark juicy warm hole with my cock pole
sometimes I don't know how to start how to embark
you say you want more foreplay I hate the delay
you say I am boring want more excitement is your indictment
but I want to get to your sweet honey pot with my black cock now a rock I can't stop
That wet pussy saturated wanting to get penetrated previously stated ejaculated
It's a battle of wills before my love spills
Who will come first I try to hold back and relax
all the thrusting makes me want to come fast
you want me to make it last
You want me to be more passionate but I am to lethargic
but once that pussy gets wet I am set
Wanna stick it dick it come thick with it can't hold back on a love attack

1 comment:

Free Web Site Counter
 
Arts Blogs - Blog Top Sites